The previous two modules were strategic we now move to the tactical. By this point you are clear about your professional and personal vision, who your client is, this module is designed to help you locate them.
For this we use my framework of S.M.A.R.T
- S.M. – Social Media i.e. which social media does your client use; Facebook, YouTube or LinkedIn it may be a combination of the above.
- Assets – The mountain of value you already sit on. Most people forget about this option, believe most of your initial high ticket clients will come from here
- R – Real time events Networking events, Talks, Seminars, Panels, Personal and Professional networks. Which ones do your clients go to?
- T – Traditional media, what traditional media does your ideal client consume? In terms of blogs, podcasts, radio stations, TV, online and offline publications.
The previous module was about ‘where is your client’, this module is about how to get in front of them, and what to say to them to engage, enrol and create potential leads. All of this is done as part of a 90-day marketing and promotion plan:
- S.M. What content works for your client? How to prepare a marketing plan. Need a content plan? All of this and more in this section
- A – How to approach your ideal clients in this category
- R – An elevator pitch structure that works! Within 30 seconds you’ll be able to convey who you are and why your ideal client should work with you. Additionally you get a workshop structure and 2 talk frameworks designed to help you raise your profile and sell
- T – Learn how to get the medias attention. With almost 50 ideas from a PR expert. She’s also revealed all the tips and tricks you need to get into the press/ radio/ tv etc without having to pay a single penny!